- Buy some good cheeses. I suggest three, a soft, semisoft, and hard cheese. Then pair up the cheese with some good crackers and salami.
- Call some friends - you know, the ones who always boost your spirits. Invite them over after work tonight.
- Prepare a nice cocktail. I suggest The Greasy Skillet's current favorite cocktail, a Pink Magnolia. This cocktail is a fresh, crisp drink that's perfect for renewing spirits
Tonight's about you reconnecting with what's important and reestablishing your own rhythm going into the weekend. I know you can muster enough energy to do this. If you can't do it for yourself, do it for others.
(Adapted from the book Frank Stitt's Bottega Favorita: A Southern Chef's Love Affair with Italian Food)
- 1 part gin
- 1 part apple juice
- 1 part cranberry juice
- wedges of lime and frozen raspberries for garnish.
- Mix all liquid ingredients.
- Pour and garnish with lime wedge and raspberries
- Serve and enjoy.