- Visiting the Arbor Day Farm and climbing their 50 foot treehouse.
- Sampling a variety of heirloom apples at the farm. I'm especially eager to try the Wolf River Apple. These apples are so big that one can make an entire pie.
- Visiting the Lewis and Clark Visitors Center. We're big fans of these pre-internet bloggers.
- Sample a shredded beef sandwich at Dinty Moore's Lunch Room in Nebraska City.
- Keeping everyone posted of our adventures. I'll take plenty of pictures, and I hope to share multiple posts on Saturday.