Crustless Raspberry Custard Pie
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup yogurt (pref. Greek-style)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 12-oz fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, yogurt, vanilla and almond extract until very smooth. Add in flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Add raspberries into filling mixture and gently stir to coat. Pour into prepared pie plate, shifting raspberries around with a spoon or spatula to evenly distribute them in the pie.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until custard is set and a knife inserted into the center of the pie comes out clean.
pie oh my,