- Sharing a wonderful breakfast with my family at Succotash in Kansas City. The apple streusel French toast was killer.
- Viewing Keith Jacobshagen's painting Crow Call (Near the River) at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
- Baking a Genzano country bread. Tomorrow I'll post the recipe.
- Watching K-State advance to the Sweet 16. While seeing this rival advance in the tournament might be salt in the wound for most KU fans, I'm still a proud Kansan, and I plan on supporting the Wildcats through the rest of the tournament. GO WILDCATS!!!
- Playing in the snow with my daughter. We both enjoyed hurling snowballs at an old oak tree in our backyard.