- I often think about abandoning the blog because sometimes becomes a burden and seems like a foolish waste of time. Do you ever think about abandoning your blog? What keeps you going?
- This week I've been taking my daughter to vacation Bible school. I've been hoping that this would encourage a dialogue about God and faith, but it hasn't really played out that way. When I ask her about Bible school, she likes to talk about the snacks. I guess, this isn't surprising. She is my daughter after all. How do you talk to a five-year-old about God?
- I've been thinking about doing a post about the Friday lunch buffet at The Flamingo Club, a strip club here in Lawrence. However, I don't want to offend anyone or really promote strip clubs. It's about the food. Should I proceed with this?
- About a month ago, Tastespotting rejected my submission, which wasn't a surprise to me because I know that my photos aren't the most appealing. However, they also gave me the following feedback on the pictures: "Unflattering, dark composition." What secrets do you have for taking good photographs of food?
- I've been reading Kiko Denzer's book Build Your Own Earth Oven, so I've been contemplating building an oven out of mud. Is this an eccentric pipedream, or should I pursue it?
keep on the greasy side,