- More of the same.
- A new blog header. I've actually commissioned an artist to create a new look for the blog. I've viewed some rough sketches, and I'm already impressed.
- More pictures and posts about Kansas and my hometown, Lawrence.
- More family memories and reflections.
- More interaction with my readers. I know, I only have 4-5 readers, but I'd like to let y'all decide the directions I ramble.
- Some Mexican cooking. I've armed myself with some books by Diana Kennedy and Rick Bayless, and I'll be experimenting with some authentic Mexican cuisine. Later today, I'm trying my hand at preparing a red chile sauce.
- More whole-grain cooking. I've been drooling at the bulk grain bins at The Merc, and I'm ready to stray from meat-centric menus.