- 2 teaspoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons syrup from a jar of maraschino cherries
- 1 maraschino cherry
- 1 drink umbrella
- 1 lime wedge - if desired.
- a can of lemon-lime beverage (Diet or regular)
The recipe pictured is for a 10-ounce glass, so you might need to adjust the ingredients accordingly. I like more lime juice in my drink, but my daughter prefers sweetness over tartness.
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Add lime juice and cherry juice.
- Fill glass with soda.
- Add lime wedge, lean umbrella in glass, and gently place cherry on top.