I successfully completed the painting, took a shower, prepared some guacamole, placed some Mavericks on the stereo, poured me a sangria, pulled up a chair on my back patio, and basked in the glory of a fabulous week.
- 1 orange sliced thin
- 1 lemon sliced thin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- the juice of a couple of limes.
- In a large pitcher combine all of the ingredients.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve before stirring. Pour over ice and serve.